A beach guide book pulling together all of West Cornwall’s best secret beaches and hidden coves.
This guide is about new adventures. For those who want to create the first footprints in the sand, discover that forgotten cove hidden at the end of an over-grown footpath, or to simply find some solitude.
Nineteen Secret Beaches – Cornwall: The Far West has been created to shake out the adventure in those drawn to England’s western tip and hopefully shed some light onto the rich history and diverse culture of each location.
All is mapped out, with postcodes and coordinates and detailed maps. Featuring stunning panoramic photographs of each location, this guide is a perfect companion to those planning new adventures off the beaten track.
Inside Nineteen Secret Beaches: Cornwall – The Far West:
- 19 beautiful of secret beaches off the beaten track across West Cornwall
- Full colour map of the regions detailing exact location of each secret beach
- Panoramic photos of each local landscapes and surrounding areas
- Detailed directions, coordinates and post codes for sat navs
- Background information on local history and geology
- 52 pages of insider tips to save time and avoid the crowds
Coverage includes: Penzance, St Ives, West Penwith, Lands End, Mount’s Bay and more…