A beach guide book pulling together all of the Lizard Peninsula and Helford River’s best secret beaches and hidden coves.
Here’s to adventure. The spontaneous foray down that overgrown footpath, leaping that ancient granite hedge and traversing that deserted headland no-ones ever heard of.
Twenty-Five Secret Beaches – Cornwall: Lizard & Helford has been created to shake out the adventure in those drawn to the region and reveal a whole new coastline by taking the path less travelled. The Lizard Peninsula is Cornwall’s wild and untamed outpost.
Engulfed by aquamarine water from all sides, the spectacular serpentine shoreline encompasses a rich array of isolated beaches that each offer a unique escapade.
Separating The Lizard from the mainland is the enigmatic Helford River – where unspoiled woodland and rolling fields meet the Atlantic.
All is mapped out, with postcodes and coordinates and detailed maps. Featuring stunning panoramic photographs of each location, this guide is a perfect companion to those planning new adventures off the beaten track.
Inside Twenty-five Secret Beaches: Cornwall – Lizard & Helford:
- 25 beautiful of secret beaches off the beaten track across the Lizard Peninsula
- Full colour map of the regions detailing exact location of each secret beach
- Panoramic photos of each local landscapes and surrounding areas
- Detailed directions, coordinates and post codes for sat navs
- Background information on local history and geology
- Insider tips to save time and avoid the crowds
Coverage includes: Helston, Falmouth, Mullion, Lizard Point, Helford River and more…